Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Welcome to My Two K's

Welcome to My Two K's Blog

Whoop, here it is!!!

Your spot for '90s fashion, music, movies, tv, and so much more. My Two K's is a handmade clothing and accessories company for your little flygirls and flyguys. I'm making it my mission to create the hippest, flyest, and dopiest '90s accessories to add to your little Baldwin and Betty's wardrobe. 

Let me introuduce myself....

Hi, my name is Keisha but you can call me QueenieKeisha. All my friends know me as QueenieKeisha and I'm hoping through my blog we become great friends as well and have a slammin time here!!
I'm a mama of 2.
Twin boys.
My Kash Money & King Daddy.
My two K's.
This is us.
I can't even put into words how grateful I am to be their Mama.


I am a straight up a '90s Kid.

The music, TV shows, and Movies of the '90s are my childhood. So many of the things I loved growing up, I now get to share this love of my childhood with my sons, MY TWO K'S. My sons have an old soul just like Mama and are just as obsessed with the 90s as I am. They only like watching 90s movies and cartoons (which I love). Their favorite movies are Kazaam, Hocus Pocus, Lion King, Space Jam, 3 Ninjas, and Good Burger. My two K's favorite 90s tv show is That's so Raven and their favorite cartoons are the Rugrats, Ducktails, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

They truly have a '90s kind of heart!

Sharing my love of the '90s with My Two K's has been a fun, heart filled, magical nostalgic adventure!

My hope is that you will find something that stirs up happy childhood memories for years to come in our handmade shop or here on our blog. I want to bring back the simplicity and innocent of the '90s and the awesome memories that you can pass down and create new memories with your Flygirl or Flyguy.

I miss the '90s! Like real bad! I want to see girls looking like they stepped straight outta a TLC music video screaming GIRL POWER, making baggy and loose clothes look sexy, crazy, and cool again. Guys bringing a little of that Fresh Prince of Bel Air bright neon multicolor vibe back!

And that's what My Two K's is here to do! Are you ready for some '90s nostalgic? Not only will we be showcasing new items from our shop but we will be having fashion post, music videos, DIYs, and  tons of throwbacks so stay tunned!

We're bringing back the '90s Because the '90s are ALL THAT!


Outtie ✌🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment