Friday, August 10, 2018

Name change + New Logo!

Wasssup!

I'm so glad your stopping by our blog. I hope that you stay a while and reminisnce with us as we take it back in the day. The '90s were slammin' and all that from the music, to the movies, the television shows and even the fashion. 

Before we let the '90s nostalgic begin let's take a look back how it all started...

When we first opened shop in November 2017, our original name was K & K's Royal Boutique. We started off creating nursing necklaces, pacifier clips, and bandana bibs. Our adorable baby shower sets were our number one sellers but we weren't entirely satisfied with the look, the feel and the direction of our handmade shop. 



When starting K & K's Royal Boutique, my focus was to bring back the innocence and childhood of the '90s but I began to lose my vison and focus of my original goal. I decided to revamp and relaunch my little handmade shop but this time around I wanted a total '90s nostalgic vibe! 
So we decided to change everything! We changed our name and our logo. 

Our vision for our new name and new logo is that we bring a brighter, happier, and '90s nostalgic feel to our shop. My twins boys who I refer to as My two K's have always been my inspiration and they're the reason for me starting my shop. 


So there you have it!

Welcome to My Two K's blog. We have a lot in store for you and your little ones and hope you enjoy our shop and our blog.

Outtie!! ✌🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment